Everyone living in Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Shellharbour, Central Coast and Wollongong must stay at home until midnight on 9 July.
You can only leave home for these reasons:
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services;
- Medical care or providing care for someone else (including having a COVID-19 test)
- Getting vaccinated (unless you are a close contact)
- Essential work or education, where you cannot work or study from home.
- Exercising outdoors in groups of 10
Masks must be worn indoors, except in your home.