Ability Beyond Boundaries acknowledges and is proud of the financial and moral support of the institutions listed below:
- Multicultural NSW for providing support via the following grants: Covid 19-Multicultural NSW Grant (2020), Media (2020) and Covid Response (2021), Multicultural-Empowering Communities (2021).
- Department of Social Services for supporting us through Volunteer Grants (2021).
- Cumberland City Council for supporting us through ClubGRANTS (2020).
Through your donations, we will be working towards our future projects. These projects will provide critical information about the topics below:
- Women and children with disability
- Mental illness
- Challenges facing those with multiple disabilities
- People with disability who live in remote areas
- Accessibility to physical environment
- Accessible technology
- Accessible transport
- Accessible communication
- Domestic violence and abuse against people with disability
- Natural disasters and people with disability
- Disability and meaningful employment