Ability Beyond Boundaries is NDIS provider, providing “Innovative Community Participation” in the following areas:
- Story writing
- Writing memoirs and autobiography
- Writing for Children
- Visual arts
- Outings and picnic (transport provided)
- Cultural events
- Surprise shows
Fortnightly Social Gathering
Ability Beyond Boundaries warmly invites those with a disability, their family and carers to attend our fortnightly community social gathering. Join us for friendly conversation, music, dancing, refreshments, and peer-to-peer information sharing.
Together We Face our Challenges and Conquer Them
NDIS provides support for People who have a permanent and significant disability that affects their ability to participate in everyday activities.
The NDIS works with people with disability to identify the support they need to accomplish goals in many aspects of their life. This includes independence, involvement in the community, education, employment and health and wellbeing etc.
To be eligible, people need to meet the following requirements:
- Have a permanent and significant disability that affects their ability to take part in everyday activities.
- Be aged less than 65 when you first access the scheme.
- Be an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen who holds a Protected Special Category Visa.
- Live in an area where the NDIS is available.
To apply for NDIS and further information, see the link below:
The NDIS Market and Workforce Strategy are growing fast. Being recognised as one of the most important social reforms in Australian history, NDIS has a significant role in delivering choice and control for people with disability and fostering economic improvements by creating new business and employment opportunities both in disability sector and mainstream.https://www.dss.gov.au/disability-and-carers/programmes-services/for-people-with-1. disability/national-disability-insurance-scheme#01